With tons of time at home because of the enhanced quarantine in our city, it gives you that extra creativity in the kitchen.
Here’s another super simple low fat high protein pancake recipe that you’ll instantly love for sure!
Total Prep Time: 15-20 mins.
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/4 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/8 cup almond milk or low fat milk
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- raw honey
- 1 egg
- fruits (I used thawed blueberries)
- Add all ingredients to the blender (except for the honey and fruits)
- Blend until smooth
- Heat the frying pan and spray oil
- pour the blended mixture into the pan
- cook for about 1-2 mins per side on medium heat or until the edges start to harden
- plate your pancakes, drizzle with wild honey, and garnish the fruits
… and there you go! you have a delicious and healthy pancakes packed with tons of protein!