I’ve been experimenting on different healthy dishes for the past months because I easily get bored with the same food I prep weekly and just today pancakes just came out of my head while doing my laundry (hahaha!). Pancakes that are fluffy on the inside, a little crispy on the outside, and topped with your favorites – from wild honey, to fresh fruits, to homemade peanut butter.
Here’s a super simple protein pancake recipe that you’ll instantly love for sure!
Total Prep Time: 15-20 mins.
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- 1/4 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/8 cup soy or almond milk
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- wild honey or vegan pancake syrup
- fruits (I used dragon fruit and pineapple)
- Add all ingredients to a blender (except for the honey and fruits)
- Blend until smooth
- Heat the frying pan and spray oil
- pour the blended mixture into the pan
- cook for about 1-2 mins per side or until the edges start to harden
- plate your pancakes, drizzle with wild honey or vegan pancake syrup, and garnish the fruits
… and there you go! you have a delicious and healthy pancakes packed with tons of protein!