Start planning your Sunday brunch now.
This is probably one of the most anticipated, versatile and decadent meal of the week, brunch with friends and family is a great way to enjoy gourmet food on a laid-back weekend. Linger with some pancake burgers (Manna I got this from you), battered chicken, sip a glass of chardonnay, or dive into a savory plate of medium well roasted beef. At brunch, life is close to perfection.
There’s no better place in Cebu to have brunch than at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu, where there are endless, unparalleled options. Last May 21, Marco Polo Plaza Cebu launched its very first Sunday Brunch Plus and I am one of the lucky few to experience the NEW Sunday lifestyle destination. Here are your insider tips on how to navigate your way at Café Marco:
1. There are two options. Option 1 (which is my favorite), is their Brunch n’ Bubbles with FREE FLOWING wines, cocktails and other standard drinks. You can choose from a selection of red, white, sparkling, and mimosa (sparkling wine + fresh orange juice). It’s free flowing until 2:30PM. Option 2, if you’re just here for the delicious food, then you can opt for brunch only (minus the free flowing booze).
2. Aside from the free flowing wine, the best part of having your Sunday Brunch at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is their wide food selection. Let’s start with their canapés & salad, fresh seafood, roast beef, smoked meats, quesadillas, make your own tacos , siomai, yang chow fried rice, ebi tempura, salmon & tuna sashimi just to name a few! Plus there will be new features every week, so you will never get bored with Sunday brunch at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu.
3. What makes the Sunday brunch extra special? There will be a pass around special items. It can be pizza fresh from the oven, frappes, and signature drinks. These are treats that they don’t normally include in the buffet but can be ordered in their restaurants.
4. Did you know that Sunday Brunch Plus offers Bloody Mary at their DIY station or you can have Joanne prepare it for you. It is the perfect cocktail to cure your hangover! It’s only PhP180 as a single order, or free flowing as part of Brunch n’ Bubbles.
5. I’ve mentioned that you can spend it with your family, which means that you can bring your kids too. They have a special section right before entering Café Marco where your kids can enjoy their kiddie buffet with free face painting, balloon twisting, and probably a cooking class! It varies every Sunday!
6. To add color to the beautiful ambiance of Café Marco, they will be featuring different local acts every Sunday. You have more reasons to experience Sunday brunch aside from the free flowing booze & delicious food, you are also supporting the local music scene in Cebu.
7. Did you say Lazy Sunday? Then the Wellness Zone offers a complimentary 5-minute treatment that will probably give you a quick recharge for the next few hours.
8. The Sunday Brunch Plus starts from 11:30PM – 2:30PM. However, they won’t kick you out after 2:30PM, instead, you can chill at El Viento Restaurant & Pool Bar or at the Lobby Lounge. You can also bring your swimwear so you can lounge or swim at the pool the entire afternoon.
- Brunch n’ Bubbles with free flowing drinks for PhP1800 nett
- Brunch only is at PhP1450 nett
- Kids 4-10 years old can avail of the 50% discount
- Kids 3 years old and below can eat for free at the kids buffet
- Sunday Brunch + is from 11:30am – 2:30pm
- You can also avail of the dine & dip at El Viento Restaurant & Pool Bar (part of the brunch package)
For inquiries or reservations, please contact Marco Polo Plaza Cebu through the following details below.
Cebu (032) 253 1111 | Manila (63 2) 687 1263
Cebu Veterans Drive, Nivel Hills, Apas, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
Enjoy and don’t forget to share your Sunday Brunch Plus experience at the comments section below.
All photos by: Dulce Zambo